Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Guelph Water Wagon application

This form is only for events occurring on private property. If you are hosting an event on City of Guelph property, like Riverside Park or Exhibition Park, please visit the City of Guelph Special Events page and complete an application.

Event information

Is the event open to the public?

Is this an annual event?

Is this a first time event?

Is this event a licensed event (i.e. serving alcohol)?

Is this a ticketed event?

Scheduling information

Please enter the date and start and end times for each day of the event.